View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 09:08 AM   #31
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by plusz View Post
When I had the tablet open I did experiment to see if it would work without the battery.
Does the battery on this connect on only two wires? I can't keep track of which Onyx models do this. Using only two wires is not typical of modern practice. At the very least you want a temperature sensor directly on the battery, maybe some sort of battery identification system.

If you want to run anything without battery, it's better to inject power at the battery incoming point rather than using the USB connector.
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote