View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 06:26 PM   #10
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
I know tags are part of the epub spec. But it's only been fairly recently that they're being used for advertising, and by and large, calibre is the primary ebook organizing program that uses those tags. That's why my "is it just me?" though ... curiosity as to whether this particular bit of publisher misbehavior is driven by an attempt to spam calibre users, or just general-purpose asshattery.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote