View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 04:21 PM   #3
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Wow, now that's impressive! I've always been one for never jumping on the whole worrying about scratching my screen gig; after all, I've had my iPaq PDA for 4+ years now and not a scratch. However, recently I picked up an iPod Video and started to think about how easily Apple products tend to scratch (probably some marketing ploy to get you to buy more products), I say this because I've had my 4G iPod for just a little less and it's body is marked all up. Anyway, I decided it best to pick up a screen protector for the iPod Video and was surprised to see I was only getting a single protective screen. I though "Yo, what the heck gives here! It's like $6 for this little thing? It's gonna suck when I have to get a new one." Same thing happened for the OQO I picked up recently (fortunately, there was an extra supplied), yet these babies cost $20 a piece... and that's off of eBay!

I'm sure it's all worth it, but man they sure are sticking us for a little piece of plastic film. Of course the alternative is the off-chance you actually mess up your $200+ device, and that would totally suck!
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote