View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 10:45 PM   #15
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
I think it would be lovely if you could come!! I am looking very forward to the event. I would love to attend a meet-up in Europe to meet people on the "other side of the pond". I also think it would be great fun to meet some of our Canadian neighbors, like Yvan and Verencat. I suggested an International meet-up in another thread once. To me, that sounds like a great time!

By the way, Patricia, there isn't a link in your signature line. Can anyone sign the petition? I would very much like to support you.
We would too!!! I think you know by now how much I'd like to go to the NOVA meetup... *if* I win the lottery by then, I'll be there, and to every other meet up there is, across every pond there is! (it's on my dream list of things to do if I suddenly get rich - not posted though, still in construction)

I answered "no, but I'd like to", because I kinda met my dad loooong before MR... But the real answer is "no, but I'd really, really, really like to".

..........I'll may be able to catch a ride to N-Y this summer with a friend, and then be able to meet Alpha :crossingfingers: Don't say it too loud, I don't want to jinx it!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote