View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 09:24 PM   #12
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
I've met Zelda, Alexander, Natch, Hadrien, and a lot of the Parisian forum members, as a result of going to some meet-ups in Paris.
They are all utterly charming and lovely.

At the moment I'm extremely tempted to jump on a plane and go to the Virginia meet-up. Then I'd be able to meet more of the American members and escape from work, which is horrid and stressful at the moment. But I have a load of deadlines to meet, so it's not possible, alas.
I think it would be lovely if you could come!! I am looking very forward to the event. I would love to attend a meet-up in Europe to meet people on the "other side of the pond". I also think it would be great fun to meet some of our Canadian neighbors, like Yvan and Verencat. I suggested an International meet-up in another thread once. To me, that sounds like a great time!

By the way, Patricia, there isn't a link in your signature line. Can anyone sign the petition? I would very much like to support you.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote