View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 06:06 PM   #46
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
I just received a new Kindle Oasis 3 which was delayed almost a week for delivery due to winter weather in the Sierras and I am in Reno. Amazon was already sending a replacement when mine arrived. Unit would not register as received. I contacted Amazon customer service who transferred me to Kindle reader technical support and they apparently were able to remove the registration block on the unit so I could register it.

I do know that in the past I bought a reported lost/stolen Kindle on Ebay and was told by Amazon that they could not remove the registration block from it. They did so on the new Oasis less than a week ago. Different circumstances for registration blocking or different type of block? The second unit is being returned unopened.

Last edited by Richwood; 12-09-2019 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Add info
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote