View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 08:24 AM   #2
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Hi Alex;

There are many ways to get what you want; sometime ago I posted a solution not based on a table, that, in the present case, it could be better. Read the following post:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...84&postcount=3

You only need to modify the code in order to change the width of the columns and to add a background color. Right now I can't write some code but if I have a bit o time, I'll do so you can watch better how the things are.
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote