View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 11:25 PM   #22334
Roger Parkinson
Zealot
Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
My mini rant is about the fact that we now have 4 days holiday over the Easter break, and I am working on 3 of them, and possibly all 4, as we prepare to go live on a new national government service that we are implementing on behalf of 31 Local Authorities, all on the same day, April 2nd. It is the most chaotic and convoluted project I think I have ever worked on, due to a myriad of factors, mostly out of our control. I will be so glad when it's done and dusted.
Surprising how often this kind of thing happens, ie scheduling a go-live just after Easter, or some other holiday. It's not like they can't see it coming. I know Easter moves around a bit but it's still easy to find out.
Roger Parkinson is offline   Reply With Quote