View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 10:18 AM   #22331
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
We are but I like visiting with my family. In the past we have not worried about seeing either family during the summer, we normally saw one or the other but it was not something we pushed to do. We do want Lucas to have a close relationship with his grandparents so we are a bit more interested in seeing everyone. They have been great coming to us and it would be nice to go to them.

My parents understand, my Mom said it was nuts to go to see them this year, and I know that but I like visiting my cousins and Aunts and Uncles. (shrugs) I have been going on my own since we got married at least once a year, it is weird missing a year, that is all.

That said, it will be nice to not have the stress and to be able to chill with my immediate family by the river with the dogs.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote