View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 08:42 AM   #22329
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Yes we do, but as I said in the joke thread (apologies for the repetition), this year I have the opportunity to combine Easter and April Fools' and send the kids on an Easter Egg hunt for eggs I haven't actually hidden .
Thanks for the info. Yes, I saw the joke. And I think I should get some sort of award for the restraint I displayed at the time.
Of course it never entered my mind that the 'reason' you could not hide them was because it WAS a tradition in the UK.... Gawwwwd! My brains really ARE melting.... I think it's time to have reason to post in the 'What's in my cup thread.'

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote