Thread: Development lcd2eink
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 05:59 PM   #32
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by javese View Post
oh,I didn't know that. Will it put me into trouble?
btw,in which case will you root your pe/ee?
I should have posted the Appazonia quote this way: http://www.appazonia.com/2011/07/23/...e-pocket-edge/. That's Nate the Great's website (I get the daily email so I'll know what Amazon's free app is each day. ).

I don't know when or if I'll root my PE/EE. You tech wizards are making great strides, but I am quite happy with my devices as they are. When that ceases to be the case I'll give it a shot!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote