View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 08:29 PM   #15
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Just to let you all know that I may be a bit tardy in joining the discussion. I'm about to go on holiday to Lord Howe Island, a little dot out in the Pacific some way off the east coast of the Australian mainland. There is supposed to be wifi at the place where we are staying, but it remains to be seen how well or reliably it works! If all else fails, I shall be back on Sunday 20 October and can join in then.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote