View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 03:38 PM   #1358
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ludviktom View Post
It seems that flash chip is really dead, because mfg tools, kubrick and imx_usb_loader do nothing with kindle touch. I still see ad screen "Please ensure your Kindle is registered and connect wirelessly to receive the latest Special Offers.".
My last question is if serial cable can help or dead flash chip means that kindle is ready to throw away?
As I posted above, the Kindle is ready to be sold as spare parts.

It is not practical to replace the flash chip (unless you have access to a university electronics lab - repair services will otherwise cost you more than a new Kindle would).
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote