View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 12:18 AM   #19
PMrev
Groupie
PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffKilter View Post
I bought Calibre Companion years ago, and like many, I’ve been very disappointed and frustrated when V2 came out. After that, I’ve been reading the posts on the forum, reluctant to make further updates. I’d like to update to V2.0.2, but I absolutely need to be able to use the app offline when there is no cellular or WiFi. Is this feature working now in V2.0.2 even if you don’t subscribe?
Currently this is not working in V2.0.2.

We are fixing this now and it will be released with next release.

I would hold until we release the next version or you can subscribe.
PMrev is offline   Reply With Quote