View Single Post
Old 11-13-2022, 02:40 PM   #103
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Great! Doing some final tweaking and testing today, hopefully can upload tomorrow or sometime this coming week.

One more question, regarding ARTWORK!

On one of the earlier Hinkle titles I have, Hurricane Pinto, I am lucky enough to have the old dust jacket. The trouble is, there is NO signature, NO obvious artist mark, and NO attribution to be found. Does one then simply have to leave the art out for upload to MR or is it OK to scan and put it in? I'd rather not use a generic cover if it's OK to have the original art, seeing how scarce the old original dust jackets are!

Another, Tornado Boy, there appears to be a kind of artist mark on all 4 interior illustrations, looks like one large horizontal oval pebble with two pebbles beneath. I've been trying to ID that, but so far, no luck. The jacket art has no mark at all, but style is similar to the interior illustrations.

Cinchfoot has a jacket signature, J. A. Taylor, but I've not been able to track that down to a likely suspect. The book was first published in 1938 if anyone else has any ideas as to that artist's possible identity.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote