Thread: iPad Old Ipad Charging Fix
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 12:00 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtinG View Post
Good to know. I'm surprised the battery still maintains a usable charge after all these years! I barely remember that old, original charging port now. What I do remember about having an iPad 1 was the low eye hurting resolution and the lack of usable apps designed specifically for it rather than just for the iPhone. I quickly got tired of its limitations and sold it, then waited a few years until the iPad Mini 2 with high resolution was released to buy another. I wonder how many of the current apps will even run on that old iPad?
I would say none. All current apps are 64bit and the first iPads to run a 64bit CPU were the mini 2 and the Air. The A7 processor was the first 64bit processor. iOS version 11 required all apps to be 64bit.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote