Thread: iPad Old Ipad Charging Fix
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 11:33 AM   #2
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Good to know. I'm surprised the battery still maintains a usable charge after all these years! I barely remember that old, original charging port now. What I do remember about having an iPad 1 was the low eye hurting resolution and the lack of usable apps designed specifically for it rather than just for the iPhone. I quickly got tired of its limitations and sold it, then waited a few years until the iPad Mini 2 with high resolution was released to buy another. I wonder how many of the current apps will even run on that old iPad?
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote