View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 11:33 PM   #43
AlanHK
Guru
AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW-3, iPad, Android phone
When using this to add pages to an epub3, there are a couple of issues.

I use the plugin to create an SVG page, and run epubcheck. It reports:

ERROR(HTM-004): Irregular DOCTYPE: found '-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN', expected '<!DOCTYPE html>'.
ERROR(OPF-014): The property 'svg' should be declared in the OPF file.

In the OPF I find that this was added to the manifest:

<item id="SVG_LSSquad" href="Text/SVG_LSSquad.xhtml" media-type="application/xhtml+xml" />

epub3 needs properties="svg" to be added to this:

<item id="SVG_LSSquad" href="Text/SVG_LSSquad.xhtml" media-type="application/xhtml+xml" properties="svg"/>

This is done if I use the "Epub3 tools/Update manifest properties" from Sigil's menu, but would be nice if the plugin did it.

The Doctype error though is still there.
The SVG file has this in its header:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd">

this needs to be changed to :

<!DOCTYPE html>
AlanHK is offline   Reply With Quote