View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 08:22 AM   #14
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
My DMV used to be small and casual; there was never much of a wait and it was all pretty informal. Then they expanded it, set up a procedure where you're processed after one line to get your number and sit there waiting for your light to flash so someone else can process you and now it's interminable.

A case of "if you build it, they will come," clearly! Fortunately you can register your car at your local town office (or online through them) for a convenience fee and never was money better spent. Which limits one's visits to driver's license renewal time; oh, how I'm dreading my next renewal with the real id upgrade.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote