View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 02:16 AM   #21
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
I haven't noticed any difference in the space between KePub page number and bezel on my Glo, but I am not using any of the nickel patches you list except for `Custom synopsis/details line spacing`. (I am using all of the libnickel patches you list except for `Brightness fine control`.)

I'd check that you haven't accidentally enabled `Custom reading footer style`, which is the only one I can think that would cause what you describe. But if not that then it might just be trial and error to find which patch is causing the problem.
You were right I did - and it looks ok now. Thank you.
anacreon is online now   Reply With Quote