View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 02:28 PM   #20
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by i, Podius View Post
The double-page turn thing seems to happen about every 20 pages or so, both using the page-turn button and swiping on the touchscreen. It's annoying (and like 4691mls, I've occasionally been confused by a sudden jump in the narrative) but I could probably live with it - worse still is when the reader crashes for no apparent reason, typically losing my place in the book as it does.

I take it no-one has any thoughts/advice on rooting/upgrading the firmware?
Sorry on the rooting ... I don't know anything about how to go about it – so am no help here. It seems like I read somewhere that the latest update killed that ability. As for the issues you mention above, I'm running into all of them with my "new" T1 also. It's not so bad that I won't use the T1, but I can see why folks were anxious to upgrade to the T2. This couldn't have helped Sony compete at the time. I'm trying to figure out why Sony didn't do a complete upgrade of the T1's firmware after the T2 came out. It's a shame because, pre-Android, Sony made solid firmware.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote