View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 05:48 AM   #400
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl_ View Post
Hi! After failed many times to get a TOTAL fullscreenreading with the kepub books, I tried with the simple epub. I succeded it but with 2 problems:
-some custom fonts (my favourite ones) are automatically “bolded” in the fullscreenreading mode
-in spite of the TTF format of the custom fonts, I can’t still use the advanced maching feature (but it’s enabled with the kobo's fonts)

Thanks
You need to patch the firmware to fix these things. Go to the Kobo developer's forum and find the patches for the firmware you are running.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote