View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 05:44 AM   #37
CalibUser
Addict
CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.

Device: Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalPencil View Post
I will be thankful to know if there is any update concerning uploading many images at once, instead of dealing with one image at a time.

Thanks.
I have not got updated the plugin to load many images in one go as not many people have requested this (two including yourself), so I have given priority to other projects.

I am thinking that perhaps one way of implementing this update would be to add another button to the plugin that allows you to add further images one by one before the plugin window closes; this would enable you to view each image in turn and to select its position.

The alternative would be to write another plugin that opens a browser so that you can select several image files to import. The selected files could then be imported separately with its own SVG wrapper, but this would not allow you to preview the image nor select their positions in the ePub file; adjusting the position of the SVG wrapper files would have to be done manually after they have been created.

I would be interested to know which would be the preferred approach.

I have not got time at the moment to update this plugin, but I will keep this on my radar.
CalibUser is offline   Reply With Quote