View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 07:21 AM   #872
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by compurandom View Post
A number of my books (especially gutenberg books) have title pages that point to images instead of html files.
This does not format properly on my kobo (it formats the first chapter as the title page).
If this is the problem you were having before, that's not the correct description. The problem is that the first HTML/XHTML file in the spine does not point to the cover image, or contains more that just the cover. And for the kepub conversion, you need the image to be marked as the cover.

I think what you need is any book that has a cover image, but it is not used anywhere.
Quote:
Is there a way to search for books with this problem so I can run them through polish to add a real title page?
I don't know if any of the options in the plugin are suitable.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote