View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 12:22 PM   #59
coplate
Guru
coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, Kindle Keyboard 3g, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Coplate, could you enlighten us as to how you know there's going to be some sort of launch tomorrow?
I don't know there is going to be an event tomorrow - so I probably should have titled it: " Amazon is Rumored to have an event on Tuesday"

It was just a rumor I read on a couple sites that amazon had scheduled a press meeting.

The purpose of the thread is just to get everyones dream kindle, a place where we can reach for the moon and talk about what we'd love to have.

Dont overthink it!
coplate is offline   Reply With Quote