View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 11:28 PM   #12
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Hmmmm... good idea. Once I see if unchecking "sleep and wake automatically" does anything, I will try logging out. Thanks. I'll report back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
My AuraHD is on FW 3.1.1 and all my ebooks (~7000) are on the external uSD card. My battery has not been experiencing these issues. I only have a few .png files that I allow Nickel to manage. The files on my external SD card are behind a hidden folder, so Kobo's Nickel User Interface won't see them.

Just because I seem to have lucked out, doesn't mean that the problem doesn't exist. I could just as easily say that the fact that I don't make much use of the KoboReader.sqlite database means that I am seldom effected by the things that impact it and cause problems with the device slaved to it. I would assume that many of the changes made by a firmware update are related to the database and how it interacts with the device. It would be telling if going to "Settings">"Accounts">"Kobo" and Logging out corrected the problem.

Luck;
Ken
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote