View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 11:49 PM   #17
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanna View Post
You're right! I don't know what I was looking at, or if I was distracted at the time because I was sure I'd pressed the options button to the right of a book in library view ... but the "add to shelf" option is there. That's fantastic (and makes me as a KTouch user really look forward to the 2.1.4 firmware rollout.) You can also add a book to a particular shelf when you're in the book if you select the wrench in the lower right menu.
Don't worry about that. I've been testing the 2.1.4 betas and have done a lot of factory resets lately. The first time I do when I read a book after the reset is to open that menu and go into the "Reader settings". I hadn't noticed the "Add to Shelf" option was there as well.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote