View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 07:04 PM   #149
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Maybe it was a combination. If it was only for Chrome, why would they have stopped so much short of Chrome's number? Also, no one is under the impression that Chrome is a venerable and long-proven browser. Everyone knows it's sort of the new kid on the block.
Also, until you mentioned it, I had no idea what version Chrome was on, even though I use it every day. Chrome does not feature it's number as part of it's brand like IE does, so I don't see why Firefox would have been compelled to match them.

Anythehoo....
They've not really stopped doing it though. Chrome had a head start on them with the version craziness, being 5 full version numbers ahead at the time of Mozilla's change. Firefox is releasing a new version about every month and a half, with version 17 slated to ship on November 20th.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote