View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 11:00 AM   #93
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyluis View Post
You usually don't state why you are discontent or seek help for your apple products. You bash quite often. It's not that hard to go back & look at your posts. There is a difference between discontent & hate.

Anyway.....
This is simply not true. While it is easy to find threads you started that bash Android ( Android malware up 472% since July, unlikely to slow down ) you'll see there is not such thread from me bashing Apple.

And if you take the time to read my threads, the few where I do say something negative you will see I do give reasons why. You just aren't taking the time to read my posts.

I do ask when there are problems I cannot resolve, regardless of platform. But those are far and few.
How to apple id w/o a credit card

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote