View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 07:56 PM   #39
jleliekelly
i'm getting there.
jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-600, MOTOROLA PHOTON & Toshiba Thrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Okay JellyBelly, since you created this monster, go to your first post in this thread, click the teeny blue button with the exclamation point next to the Karma button, and type "Can you please me this thread to the Lounge? Thanks!" in the box and submit. (It always looks better coming from the original poster.)
i am on it.
jleliekelly is offline   Reply With Quote