View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 02:50 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by garbanzo View Post
i can't figure out how Calibre deals with cover images during conversion. half the time i get a double image, but sometimes i get this odd Reader Works image which i really don't want.
Calibre only does what tell it to do during conversions. If you check use cover from source file then it won't add the cover from the database. If you uncheck it then it will add your choice of cover. If you end up with two covers you may have to check the remove first image under structure detection.

If you have an "odd Reader Works image" it was there when you added the book to Calibre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbanzo View Post
i would like Calibre to leave covers alone. if there's one there, then let it be, and if none exists, then don't add a generic one.
If you check both "use cover from source file" and "No default cover" (as explained by colinsky) Calibre will not mess with your covers.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote