View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 04:27 PM   #3
just_jeepin
Addict
just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I too have been having this problem since 0.14. I'm on a Mac.

Here's an example...
1. I download Cory Doctorow's "Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom" from Feedbooks. (I have this problem with any epub or html with indents)
2. Open in Adobe Digital Editions and indents are there (see Picture 1).
3. Open in Sigil 0.15 Mac and indents are gone (see Picture 2).
4. Make small edit (girlfriend to boyfriend) and resave as epub.
5. Open the new epub in Adobe Digital Editions and indents are gone (see Picture 3).

Also attached are the original and resaved epubs.

NOTE: In a few cases where I've opened html files in Sigil, the indents show but don't save.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1.png
Views:	519
Size:	403.1 KB
ID:	40544   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 2.png
Views:	525
Size:	357.8 KB
ID:	40545   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 3.png
Views:	531
Size:	488.8 KB
ID:	40546  
Attached Files
File Type: epub Doctorow - Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom.epub (787.3 KB, 484 views)
File Type: epub Doctorow - Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom-from Sigil.epub (781.2 KB, 484 views)
just_jeepin is offline   Reply With Quote