View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 05:11 AM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Patrick View Post
Hi Don,

What's the difference between the demo version and the non-demo version?
Hi, Charles:

I went back to their website and could not locate specifically what their Demo lacks. Usually, however, a Demo is usually crippled in some form or other, as listed below:

1) Timed to quit
2) certain features disabled
3) limit on the number of...[fill in the blank: newspapers/magazines] it will process
4) Broad watermarks across the page(s)

Any or all of the above (and some I can't think of at the moment) may be in place in a Demo.

My main concern was that the members of MobileRead understood that this is not a free program, but a free demo.

Don

ADDED: Charles now admits to being a consultant for this company that produces this product.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote