View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 10:34 AM   #11
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
I have quite a few other questions (mainly to do with SIGNAL) but ... one thing at a time.
I've been battling with the Annotations plugin today and SIGNAL. All I have to say is: AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!! That plus a couple of other things caught me a bit.

But, I think I have mine done now. Plus some others because I am impatient and I hadn't seen kiwidude around for a while. I have briefly talked to kiwidude about this and, as he is busy with work, he's happy for the help. I'm not quite ready to post them publicly, but a couple of extra testers would be good. The plugins I have done are: Annotations, Count Pages, Kobo Utilities, Open With, Reading List, Smart Eject. And the metadata source plugins: Fantastic Fiction, Goodreads and (brand new) KoboBooks.

If someone wants to test these, send me a PM and I'll send a link back tomorrow. And if anyone wants to add to collection, I'll put them up as well.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote