View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 06:38 PM   #5
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
One recurring comment I always hear when trying to teach seniors any kind of tech is "Can I break it? I don't want to break it" - in addition to the fear of tech, is the fear of breaking an expensive gadget .... it's important to reassure them that a wrong tap won't do irreparable harm to the tablet. Seniors often wait for instructions, rather than experimenting or exploring new tech ...slayda's suggestion of incorporating kids can be helpful
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote