View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 11:13 PM   #15
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I don't recall ever seeing a post from someone that actually liked the Carousel ....
I do. . I actually love it. I like what it does and how it looks. I have the original 1st generation fire and now a 8.9 HD. I still love it. The carousel was one of the reasons why I got one.

For me I look at it like a time capsule. All the things I do, or did, are right there easy for me to get back too.

I would be really upset if they took it away and made it look like all the other tablets out there.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote