View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 01:59 PM   #126
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
After all the comments here and at Amazon about the bruised-looking screens, I decided to give the PW a pass, and got a used Touch on eBay. Then I saw that Best Buy had them in stock, and I decided to go out and look at them in person. The first demonstrator they had was bricked which always gives you a warm fuzzy feeling. I finally found somebody who showed me a different one AND said that after paying for it, I could try it in the store, and either exchange it or get a refund if I didn't like it. The one I got has a pretty even white screen and the lights work well for me. So far, I really like the screen, but I'm going to wait to vote for a while.

I don't know if they've gone on to a second (or third) manufacturing method or not, but I have no regrets about waiting, and it was well worth the extra cost (tax) to be able to see what I was getting before I got it.
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote