View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 02:26 PM   #155
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
On a portable device - Persuasion on a Palm IIIxe in early 2001.

After delving into the public domain classics for some time, I eventually purchased my first eBooks in October 2003. I bought two books and grabbed two freebies that first day on what became eReader.com - I believe I read The Joy Luck Club first, and would probably have been using my first Sony Clié (a T615C) or a Palm Tungsten E.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote