View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 10:31 AM   #6
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Small update: Even without usb network on, it managed to crash really good. It said - an error occured in your application, kindle will restart in 5 sec. I made a screenshot of that, and it flashed, so hopefully that evidence is there later. Funny enough after the restart it appears to work now. Now testing what I need to do to make it crash again.

Might be completely unrelated to USB Network.

Already tried other active content, used CM, JBPatch, opened and read some in a book. Enabled USB Network again. Nada, that game still plays fine.

Yeah, I want it to work, but I would like to know what it, the Kindle or me is doing wrong.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote