View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 09:20 AM   #12
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
It would be great to get the e-books that way, wouldn't it?

My first reaction to the Auto-Rip idea was ho-hum, but then I discovered that Amazon now has given me mp3 versions of a number of CDs I bought and gave as gifts, and therefore never ripped myself, so that was a nice bonus. On the other hand, only a small fraction of the CDs I bought over the years were included in the program.
This is exactly my *problem*. Physical audio CD's are typically gifted in my family. I find myself with access to a bunch of music in which I have no personal interest (Sting, Styx, Lady Gaga). Tonight, I'll check my wife's account. I bet she has the Skinny Puppy, Alice Cooper and Alejandro Escovedo.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote