View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 04:36 PM   #34
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
For me. I had to take note of..

Quote:
If you want to do it the hard way:

Get libarchive-3.0.4 from http://libarchive.github.com/
Configure it (I do a minimal build for the binary packages: ./configure --enable-static --disable-shared --disable-xattr --disable-acl --with-zlib --without-bz2lib --without-lzmadec --without-iconv --without-lzma --without-nettle --without-expat --without-xml2)
Build it
DON'T install it
Instead, create an includes directory in KindleTool/KindleTool/
Copy archive.h & archive_entry.h from the libarchive-3.0.4/libarchive directory in that includes directory
Create a lib directory in KindleTool/KindleTool/
Copy libarchive.a from the libarchive-3.0.4/.libs directory in that lib directory
(it is there... really...)
And finally, make clean && make in KindleTool
with that it builds great.

Thanks for the tips.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote