View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 11:14 PM   #48
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
It was interruptive to check a definition when reading a pbook and I often just guessed at a meaning while writing it down to check later. One of the joys of an ereader is checking word meanings as I come to them. It's no bother.
My experience exactly!

I quite enjoy looking up not only words but events or maps, when I find something I don't know or can't quite remember. I look up slang and topical references, and look for pictures of places described -- if the story isn't moving too swiftly for me to stop!

It's great having such easy access to the information that adds richness to my reading experience!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote