Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 01:06 PM   #990
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Question about the inside of the hyphenation: does it simply cut the word and add a "-" or does it change the word when needed? Can't think of an example right now, but in German sometimes "...CK..." changes into "...K - K ..." if you hyphenate (unless the changed the grammar in the last decade).
As far as I understand (and honestly, I do not really understand the format of the hyphenation rules files, I merely use them), it only "cuts" words, without doing any language-specific replacements like "Zucker -> Zuk-ker".
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote