View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 05:56 PM   #56
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by vugtitan View Post
i fear the shelf system is really for people who have a lot of time (eg unemployed) or who don't have a lot of books (eg poor or live on a council estate).these people are needlessly self centred and as it is xmas may i suggest a christmas methaphor.it is called d** in the man****** attitude and ir responsible for much angst in the world.

or else they may MTV watchers who cannot act on a non visual medium and simply like fast acting on a screen without any thought input.

others have claimed the software developers lurk here but they have not put themselves forward suggesting their lack of empathy or lack of ability.

this suggests that they need someone to focus them as by now they would have realized a basic need and a lack thereof.

i have started a petition some where else which is a secret place as i do not want spoil sports following me and try to cast ink into my clear vision with their egocentric selfishness.
You're kidding? Right? This has to be a joke...