Thread: iPad iPad mini Questions
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:38 AM   #21
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Seems like this would cause you to have to move your thumb on every page while reading in portrait view so that it doesn't block the text where it rests. That would be an inconvenience. Landscape should be okay as it has large bezel on top and bottom.
All the eReader apps have a margin. There is plenty of space to hang on without covering any text.

In fact, text never loads to the very edge of the page in any app, not only the eReaders, so there is always some empty space next to the bezel. Plus the mini is so thin and light that you don't need much to hang onto, mostly I hold it in my palm with my thumb slightly wrapped around the left edge, adding my little finger hooked on the bottom edge.

Last edited by Synamon; 12-04-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote