View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 05:07 PM   #12
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarfieldKlon View Post
@Chaley
THX! It works great. Could you please explain it to me what re does? Or give me a link, I haven't found it in the help, just examples with no explanation.
The re function applies a regular expression to the current field. The "re" function's syntax and intended effect is documented in Using functions in templates - single-function mode.

A good regular expression tutorial is here: All about using regular expressions in calibre.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote