View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 02:30 AM   #47
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Gazella have you downloaded Sony Reader?

I don't think it matters whether or not you have a Sony e-reader, I suspect that downloading the Sony e-reader software is open to all.

Here's the link to Sony Reader for the Middle East: (I googled it)

http://www.sony-asia.com/countrysele...dleEast_Africa

Why I mention this is because I use the Sony Reader PC program to download all my ADE books, that is my Kobo books (select EPUB version) as well as Sony books and Books on Board and any other Epub books on other sites. That way I avoid completely using ADE, which I reckon is a pain in the ....

Also, once you've downloaded the Sony Reader, and set up an account, then when you choose preferences you can choose which ever country you would like to buy through eg the US if the book/s you want are cheaper, or wherever.

You don't need to change your ISP with a dud ISP, you just change your country through Preferences. (I recall you saying that UAE blocks false ISP's)

Let me know if it works out.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote