Thread: $13 eReader?
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:14 AM   #19
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by djulian View Post
Tying it to a smartphone is a terrible idea. At least, if their goal is to sell one to me.
Indeed. It doesn't make sense at all to me. Handling eBook files on your phone instead of your computer? Who came up with that idea?

Also, I don't get why they target such a low price, with such a crippled device. Make it 30$ subsidized instead, add WiFi and remove the phone and 5 books limitations. They would sell tons.

How can this scheme be a logical business plan?
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote