View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 12:17 PM   #41
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkher View Post
Let's see:

- T1 better fits into a pocket.

- I have a 32GB card in my T1 right now. Where to put it into Kindle?

- can you even make wide enough margins (left/right: 1.5-1.7 cm each) for landscape on Kindle?
T1 is pretty flexible as it comes to margins, in CR3 currently is a wider range than in FBReader, though. But with both it can be extended by additionally specifying margins for the default paragraph. So enough with both.

- with T1 you can read any format you may want, including both DRM protected mobi and epub books:
If you want to read free books - it is T1, you can read with CR3 or with FBReader whatever you like. Can you read without converting the two main ebook standard formats: epub and fb2 on Kindle?
if you want to buy books - it is T1, as you can buy both Kindle mobi and epub books and read them on T1. Can you read DRM protected epubs (or any epubs) on Kindle?
This is all well and good, but these are things that you want. Not that I want, and not that a lot of satisfied Kindle owners have any need for.

I like both my Kindle and Sony very much, and on neither of them do I fiddle with memory cards, margins, or file conversions. I just read books.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote