View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 10:12 PM   #1
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Library books in Calibre?

I'm using the old Reader Library software, since I've seen people post over and over here that the new one sucks bad. Problem is, so does the old one, especially for library books. It takes several seconds from clicking on a book until I can drag it to my 950, and it's extremely annoying.

Is there a way I can make the library books work in Calibre? I tried, but Calibre can't see them. I'd really prefer not to install ADE if I can avoid it. I have an SSD as the only drive in this laptop, so disk space is a precious commodity.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote